Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Nudes, Plus Updates!!!!

Hey Beautiful People,

Just a quick update!

I will be uploading a new video today, I'm thinking maybe even a tutorial or perhaps something a little different. I'd love to hear your requests because I'd be happy to fulfill your beauty dreams! As I was looking on Barneys website I found the nailpolish section. I've been obsessed with Deborah Lippman nail polish for about a year but could never find it anywhere in Savannah. Now that I am in the tri state area, I can shop better!!!!!! These polishes are very pricey at around 18 dollars a bottle woah thats alot you say! But the colors and the names make up for it. It is rare that I stray from my Essie or OPI, because of the quality of the products. I think once I travel to a Barneys I will def try Deborah Lippman polishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment