Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My New Best Friend (otherwise known as the Clarisonic Mia)

Today as I was coming downstairs from washing my face, I couldn't contain myself. I had this overwhelming urge to write about my new best friend, and holy grail cleansing tool: the Clarisonic. 

For those of you living under a rock, the Clarisonic is a vibrating facial brush that you use to cleanse your face. I know I'm not the best at describing things but it's basically an electric toothbrush for your face! 


These are the cute new colors they come in!!! I want the lavender of course.. Anyway, the benefits include:

1. Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing
2. Leaves skin feeling smoother
3. Cleanses better so products therefore absorb better
4. Reduce pores

I got this product as a gift for christmas, but i've been wanting it long before that. Let me tell you, it really works. After about two weeks of using my Clarisonic, my skin became EXTREMELY smooth and soft. Today I touched my face and thought I was a baby, for real. Not only this, but i can't see my pores at all, they're like gone!!!!!! After I take my makeup off with my Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleansing Oil, I use this guy. I put a dime size amount of whatever cleanser I am using and use it in circular motions around my face. After about a minute it turns off and I wash my face, leaving my skin totally and i mean totally free of dirt, oil and grossness. Don't you want your skin to look like a babies? Duh. Ok, rant over, I just really think this works.

1 comment:

  1. We're very excited to hear that you are loving the Clarisonic Mia after two weeks of use! If you ever want to positively rant about the Clarisonic we are here to listen. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. Happy Cleansing!

    ReplyDelete