Thursday, April 28, 2011

polynesian princess look

today i was bored and it was cloudy and i felt like putting on my floral romper and making myself look like a Hawaiian doll.


Face:
Benefit concealer that looks like a record 
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Plus 
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer 
Mac Fleur Power Blush
Mac Peaches Blush
Urban Decay Shimmer Cream in Sin on the tops of my cheekbones

Eyes:
Too Face Shadow Insurance
Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study (my new favorite thing)
Mac Beautiful Iris eyeshadow on the outer corner and crease
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Bone all over the lid

and nothing on the lips!!
Maybe its a little much, but I feel tropical.



1 comment:

  1. Love the look :) Im a new follower from Beautylish x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete