Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can't Sleep.Must Blog

Sorry about the ramble lately but since I can't talk about what I bought or what new product I'm dying over, I want to talk about what I CAN'T buy..

I'm having a hard time with this project ten pan, mostly because I work at a makeup/beauty supply store. Like an alcoholic working at a bar, or liquor store, it is very hard to hold back. I consider it even more of a test, but I do cheat and put on makeup throughout the day that I want to buy!!

This Thursday is a huge day for me as I am working at a gallery opening. Although I am just a slave (intern), I still want to look fab like I'm sophisticated and smart, yet  fun and youthful. I'm thinking either strong eyes or strong lips, either way I will have to do my makeup at work before the opening so it will have to be easy.

I've managed to lose two of my favorite lipsticks and that makes me cry, I will not stop the hunt though. Anyway, until next time kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment