Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Snow??

Lately I can't stop thinking about spring clothes and makeup! I'm so sick of this winter that every outfit I try on looks bad. I just can't wait for a time when I don't have to wear a coat and can show off my pedicure in cute sandals (see previous post!)

I have been dreaming of bright fuschia and coral lip colors, and some of the best ones out there are being released by Bobbi Brown.

these are the new Bobbi Brown Rich Lipcolor shades I've been lusting over!

Rich Guava is a light coral-y reddish pink that I think would look good on almost any skin tone
Sweet Nectar
A less red version of Rich Guava with a more pastel quality
I know what you're thinking, don't these look alike? I can't help what I like!
And then there's Soft Coral, the most unique out of the bunch. Essie's Tart Deco nailpolish in lipstick form (drool)

For the more daring girl, there is the bright fuschias that I would reserve for nightime or special occasions
this is Mac's Impassioned lipstick, a cult favorite a a true fuschia color. This is number one of my Mac wishlist right now.

On the same level as Impassioned is Estee Lauder's Wild Fire
The most orange out of the bunch, only for the brave of heart

Once I get my hands on one of these, I'll be sure to let ya'll know!

No comments:

Post a Comment