Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In's and Out's !

Jumping on the bandwagon of blogs such as Sandra's, I'm going to do my current in's and out's::

In


- seeing Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross on March 28th
- going to Puerto Rico on March 9th
- sunshine (not that it is present where I live but whenever I take the train in the morning it shines on my face and I feel like a cat)
- tea, mostly of the black and chamomile kind
- not smoking for over a month
- philip lorca dicorcia opening

Out


- it is still winter and will drop to 5 degrees by the end of tonight
- trying to finish this wedding album i started in october so i can get paid and move on to the next project
- commuting
- snow its really gross and gray
- not smoking for over a month
- skin getting worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment