Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NO MORE SHOPPING

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and joining project 10 pan.. If you don't know what this is, it's kind of  "movement" that encourages you to use up items in your makeup collection that are semi-close to being done, before you buy ANY other makeup/makeup related items.

There are some great videos on youtube that talk about what people are doing, as well as their progress along the way. I first heard about this a while ago, but never considered it because I LOVE TO SHOP. Now that I feel comfortable in the amount of makeup I own, I will venture into this project. I'm trying to be more conscious about the way I spend my money and hopefully I can finish this.

The only problem is that I have no items that are showing actual evidence of being "almost finished", I'm trying to set limits and maybe only say "if i hit pan on something I can buy something else", which might be the case considering I bought most of the things I wear from September on. I really want to try and finish this because I want to save money for more important things!

Here are the items:

1. Kiehl's Eye Alert cream
2. Bobbi Brown under eye corrector in peach
3. Nars blush in orgasm
4. Maybelline gel liner
5. Cetaphil cleanser
6. Aveda Volumizing Tonic
7. Mac lipstick in hue
8. Mac lustreglass in love nectar
9. MUFE hd foundation
10. Nars laguna bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment