Monday, February 14, 2011

Fountain/Bottle of Youth????

I'm compelled to blog again!

So many products, so little time..After going on my project 10 pan, I am not allowing myself to buy makeup until I finish said products. I can, however, shop in my mothers medicine cabinet. After feeling the itch to buy something, I go into my moms bathroom and search for things unused or used that I can "steal" and use for myself. I picked up some Bare Minerals blush in Glee and a Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow in a nice neutral goldish color. Unsatisfied with just those products, I went back for more last night. I spotted something that I've heard so much about, but never thought twice of since I didn't know how/where/why I should use it.

"Visibly younger skin in just 7 days. Skin looks as if lit from within – breathtaking radiant. Its youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch. Drop by drop, skin is vibrant with youth, its tone becomes astonishingly even, its texture dramatically refined."


Yes, I'm talking about Lancome Genefique!


Running from $58-99, this youth serum claims to do quite a lot for tired, dull and uneven skin. I'm always ready to use something that will promise to give me breathtakingly radiant skin. 


I used this for the first time last night, and within minutes my forehead and cheeks felt so soft and smooth, like I had just exfoliated every dead cell off my face. I've read many reviews on this product and most of them can attest to smooth and supple skin after using it for just a short period of time, the long term results are what I'm after though. I will continue to incorporate this into my nightime skincare routine and let you know the results firsthand!

No comments:

Post a Comment